PS - Don’t forget to first grab a pen and paper to take notes.
PS 2 - Also, send this blog to your friends because you wouldn’t want to enjoy the destination alone when your friends will be having a hard time managing the travel items for their baby.
What Things To Carry While Travelling With A Baby?
It is almost surprising to see how much stuff one little human can require. This packing list might feel endless to you, but trust me, you will thank us because we are pretty confident that we left nothing behind.
We are sparing you the stress of wondering, "What am I forgetting?" And the regret of "I should have brought that too!"
To make the vacation and travelling with a baby easy, you just need to go through this list.
Alright, let’s start!
Baby Travel - Gear Items
The big stuff should be taken care of first otherwise they get missed out everytime!
You may not need all of these items for every trip, but for the most part, we recommend these same baby travel gear items for all of your travels with baby.
- Baby Carrier - A baby carrier is a must. Imagine yourself moving around freely at the airport without losing your kid. On a more serious note, you just never know when you will have to climb a flight of stairs while exploring a place with your baby.
- Stroller - Even though the carrier is irreplaceable, you would like to have options, and so a stroller is the next best piece of baby gear to pack. A
- Car Seat - If you are travelling by car and hitting the roads, you won’t stop thanking us if you get a car seat. It is literally the most important thing for you and your baby to comfortably enjoy the entire trip.
- Travel Crib - You would want to invest in or use a travel crib to make your kid feel the comfort of a familiar sleeping environment, no matter where you are.
Baby Travel - Clothes
Not only are baby clothes super cute, but the thing about them is that they are tiny (duh!) and therefore, they take up less space.
Depending on the age of your baby, you need to pack sufficient clothes and also make sure that you pack a little extra because you never know what is to come.
Let's take a look at what all baby travel items (clothing) are required.
Although we recommend that if you are travelling for more than 5 days, you should have access to washing facilities so that you can wash and reuse the clothes.
Before anything else, the first thing that should go in the baby's travel bag are Bibs.
For newborns - Jablas, Bloomers, and Blankets are important to be packed.
Some other items include -
Baby Travel - Feeding ItemsThe feeding and nursing section is one of the most important sections. Check out the requisites from this list -
- Bottles - At least two.
- Dish Soap - You need to wash those bottles!
- Bolster Set - You need to make sure your little one sleeps comfortably.
- Bib - You can pack some of them in this section too.
- Sippy Cup - This one thing will help you a lot!
Baby Travel - Bath EssentialsYes, we have included every possible section to sort your life.
- Diapers - At least carry 8. You can always buy more when you arrive at your destination.
- Travel Wipes - You have surely been using them every day, so carry them along with you while travelling too.
- Bag For Dirty Diapers - These come in handy more times than you could imagine.
- Baby First Aid Kit - The kit will include travel-size diaper rash cream, a few bandages, a small thermometer, nail clipper, skin cream, etc.
- Prescription Medicines - If any! Pack them in their original containers to avoid any issues.
- Sanitising Wipes - A travel size pack is essential in your bath essentials backpack.
- Hand Sanitizer - For obvious reasons.
- Baby Shampoo & Body Wash - Carry the one that you use every day. Don’t try a new one during your travels!
- Brush or Comb - Of course!!
- Inflatable Travel Tub - If you are travelling by car, why not!
Baby Travel - Play And Sleep Essentials
- Play Mat - You wouldn't want your baby to be uncomfortable on the hardwood floors of the hotels.
- Small Toys - A little travel collection won't be a trouble for you but would definitely make your kid comfortable.
- Pacifiers - Work great!
- Bolster Set - To make your kids sleep comfortably.
- Blankets - To cosy the environment a little. Kids love that!
Baby Travel - Miscellaneous ItemsYou can keep some of these items handy or put them in the other sections that are mentioned above.
- Diaper Backpack - The most important thing!
- Birth Certificate or Passport - Keep it handy!
- Storage Bags - Whether you prefer plastic ones that are one-time use, or an eco-friendly reusable one, carrying these is important.
Ready With All The Travel Items For Babies?
Check out Halemons to find a lot of the travel with baby essentials with us. And for more interesting and informative blogs, keep checking the blogs section on our website.
Follow us on social media to get glimpses of our everyday activity. You wouldn’t want to miss our cutest feed every day!
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Youtube